Monday, March 17, 2014

Defining Moments

For the past year I have spent hours dreaming of what the experience of helicopter skiing would be like. Envisioning the process, the views of the mountains, and the untracked turns to be had.  Over the course of the last week that, dream became real. It was an incredibly exhilarating experience that etched my mind with never ending memories. Majestic views, untracked powder runs all day long, a helicopter for a chair lift, and most importantly a experience that I was able to take in with my Dad. As I sift through the pictures, stories and memories from the trip, I keep coming back to  three pictures that define why my main passion has always been on a pair of snow skis.  Three frames of one powder turn in the Cariboo Mountains in Blue River, Canada, defining my every thought, dream and desire.




1 comment: